Thursday 16 March 2017

Kate won't like this... Prince William dirty dances with two ladies in new embarrassing footage

  Stunned British tourists told how they filmed Prince William flirting on a club dance floor with two beauties.

Wills is seen gyrating with a blonde believed to be Aussie model Sophie Taylor and flirtatiously grabbing her cowboy hat and plonking it on his head in a Swiss club,


According to the UK Sun,Other clips show William appearing to put his hand on another woman’s waist as he dances.

And at one stage the woman believed to be Sophie performs the sexy dance move known as the Slut Drop.
One tourist, who said the Prince looked “the worse for wear,” told how onlookers were astonished by the future king’s antics.

The clubber said:
“He was dancing so wildly that I did a double take when I first saw him and thought it must be a lookalike.
“But before long everyone realised they really were partying with Prince William.I decided I had to film it with my phone or no one would ever believe me.
“He was dancing with a very attractive blonde girl to hip hop and really going for it — it was proper dad dancing.
“I’m not sure whether it was the drink but he didn’t seem to care how he looked and I never saw any security guys keeping an eye on him or his three mates.




No comments:

Post a Comment