Monday 20 March 2017

Chrissy Teigen Called Me Last Night To Apologize - Uche Maduagwu

Following Chrissy Teigen, bashing the controversial actor for daring to compare himself to husband John Legend, Uche, has now come out to claim the model and mom of one, called him personally.

Read his post below:

Well, to all the people still doubting my celebrity status in Nigeria, lol, I've gone international... ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽฌ John Legends beautiful wife just defended me with her comment on my post, she also apologized on phone last night for not calling me earlier about she and her husbands plan to partnering with Nigerian film makers on a big budget international movie ๐ŸŽฌto be shot in Lagos, Ghana and America in the nearest future. I guess this American legends are thinking of going into movies too... How many of you so called Nigerian "celebrity" has ever had an A-list American celeb liked your pics, not to talk of commenting or even talking with you on phone??? I guess no A-list American Celebrity "know you for America dear", dont feel bad, keep doing your local "I beta pass my neighbor" movies, you will one day get noticed too lol. ๐Ÿ˜ŽMy dear its not by power oh, "na God dey do am", God is faithful, he His my rock and helper...๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’’ You all should keep hating while we keep getting the international recognition๐Ÿšฟ๐ŸŽ, its allowed dear.... I guess that's the price of being a very popular actor in Nigeria.... Here is an advice to all my fans in Nigeria, don't ever look down on yourselves, just because you are not there yet, doesn't mean you won't get there, just put God first in all you do, and he will never let you down.


No comments:

Post a Comment