Sunday 5 February 2017

So Excited To See This 35th - Ushbebe Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Message Of Gratitude


Nigerian comedian, Ushbebe, is a year older today.

The talented act, who was born February 5, 1982, shared a photo of himself alongside a thanksgiving message to celebrate his day.
He wrote: 


So excited to see this 35th.... so much has happened thru the years and I def have a million things to be grateful for. wishing my mum was here to see the man I have become ,either way she formed the man I am now and I miss her everyday.My wife simply amazing,a great support and friend ,Nolan my champion U all know he's my bestie and My fans u guys are my propeller... to everyone I do appreciate the wishes,prayers,love and support.I promise u guys a fabulous show on February 26 at Eko Hotel #Yadadi7 is where the birthday 🎉 at... once again Happy Birthday to Me


No comments:

Post a Comment